With the help of the City of Aurora, Colorado, Quincy Reservoir boasts its 160 acres of water surfaces that are famous for metro anglers for largemouth bass, trout, perch, and crappie. From March through October, fishing in the Quincy Reservoir is allowed with artificial flies and lures only. It provides a challenging yet experience for anglers that also affect the fish mortality rates and is allowing better management of this unique resource.
Explore the magnificent shoreline at Quincy along their 3.5-mile surface of the magnificent trail for viewing wildlife and waterfowl. A picnic table, boat rental, boat launch, and accessible fishing dock are available for your enjoyment.
Water fluctuations are very common depending on what season you visit. Special rules and regulations are imposed on the place to protect the unique resource. Pets such as dogs are prohibited from entering the vicinity.
The Park is open seven days a week from March 1 until October 31
Park Opens Exit Before
March 6:30 a.m. 8:00 p.m.
April 6:00 a.m. 8:30 p.m.
May 5:30 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
June 5:00 a.m. 9:30 p.m.
July 5:00 a.m. 9:30 p.m.
August 5:30 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
September 6:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m.
October 6:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
Entrance in the park will be at the front gate whereas Exiting the park should be on time to avoid getting locked in or receiving summons.
Before Your Visit
- Pets are strictly prohibited to protect the wildlife habitat and to reduce the threat of waste in the water resource of the residents of Aurora.
- Quincy is requiring visitors a daily per-vehicle entry fee or the so-called season pass. EZ Aurora Junk Removal
- Gas motors aren’t allowed. Any vessel that has a section capable of holding is required to get a Watercraft Access Pass and shall go through vessel inspection.
- Synthetic flies and lures are only permitted, usage or even possession of bait that is life and manufactured are strictly not allowed within the Quincy Reservoir.
- All fishing regulations are enforced and set by the Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
- Bicycles or foot traffic is allowed on trails.
- Swimming is not allowed
- No glass containers
Quincy Reservoir Entry Fees
Day Pass $15 Saturday/Sunday/Holiday during Summer
Day Pass $10 Monday – Friday during Summer
Day Pass $10 Non-Summer
*Summer=Memorial Day Wknd through Labor Day*
Annual Pass Non-Resident $75
Annual Pass Aurora Resident $65
Annual Pass Non-Resident Senior (62+ yrs) $65
Annual Pass Aurora Resident Senior (62+ yrs) $55
Additional Vehicle Pass $30 Watercraft Access Pass $15
Address: 18350 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO
Check out other great attractions in Aurora like Cherry Creek State Park