Table of Contents
When someone dies, there is a good chance that you’re going to have difficult grieving. You’ll struggle to get over the loss. Unfortunately, you’ll have to complete a lot of tasks including cleaning up your loved one’s property. If you can’t fathom dealing with the problem on your own, don’t. Let us help you. Call our office so we can take care of it for you.
Getting Ready For Our Service
It is essential to prepare before the junk removal company arrives. Thankfully, you don’t have to do much. Just complete the steps below before calling a professional.
- Start by collecting your loved one’s important documents. Make sure that you get their 401k documents, real estate deeds, tax returns, and bank statements. Put these documents in a safe place to ensure they’ll be okay.
- Check the home thoroughly. Some people tend to hide items in their homes. For instance, they might hide stuff in a jacket pocket. Others may hide money in a nook or cranny. You don’t want to leave anything valuable behind. Search the home from top to bottom to avoid leaving behind something important.
- Keep memorabilia and items that are sentimental. Remember that your loved one passed away and you’re still grieving. Therefore, you shouldn’t throw away their belongings. Keep these items because you might want them. Don’t throw away any memorabilia items that you might want later.
- Get your family members involved. You’re not the only one grieving right now. Therefore, you should see if your loved ones would like any of the items. They might want a few sentimental items as well.
- You should consider working with an appraiser. It will help. You’ll want to keep any valuable items you’ve found in the home. Store these items so you can sell them later. An appraiser can help you determine what to keep and what to throw away.
- Depending on the items you’re dealing with, you might be able to sell or donate them. It is a good idea to do so. It is always better to donate and sell items instead of dumping them in the landfill. See if a local nonprofit will come to get the items in question.
- Get assistance. It is going to be difficult to handle these items. Therefore, you shouldn’t try tackling the issue on your own. Don’t. Pick up the phone and call our representative. We’ll help you every step of the way.
We Offer Cost-Effective Property Cleanouts
When dealing with the loss of a loved one, let a professional help you. Call our office. We can take the items you don’t want and throw them away for you. We offer residential clean-out services, foreclosure cleanouts, and more. We’re always one call away. We’ll do our best to respectfully deal with your loved one’s items.
Property Cleanout Services
Again, we offer a handful of property cleanout services. Take advantage of our apartment cleanouts, real estate cleanouts, or foreclosure cleanouts. When you work with us, the process will be quicker and easier than you might imagine.